Saturday, January 8, 2011

My First Post !!!


One of my New Year's resolution was to start a blog and participate in stamping challenges instead of just watching everyone else have all the fun. Soooooo !   this is my first post and first challenge.
 I decided to start with this sketch and will be posting the following Valentines Day card.




I started with a red card stock base and embossed the white stock with my Cuddlebug dot pattern
The "Be my Valentine" is a Inkadinkado stamp and the mouse is from Great Impressions.  I then colored the mouse using my Stampin Up watercolor pencils ( Love them !) and embellished with Reflections red crystal hearts. 

5 comments:

  1. Great first post! Glad you finally got your feet wet. Beth, we'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Beth. You always make such beautiful cards!!! You should open a shop and sell them!!!! I would buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good little mama! Glad you finally got this off the ground. You're going to be a hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !!! You are cooking lady!!! Very nice, your ideas are amazing to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete